There are many types of cleaning equipment and their value is relatively large. At the same time, the use effect and lifespan of cleaning equipment depend to a large extent on daily maintenance work.
Therefore, in order to ensure the efficiency and longevity of cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers, sweepers, and industrial vacuum cleaners, the staff should do the following maintenance work in their daily use.
1. Cleaning: After use, the garbage and dirt inside the machine must be completely removed, and necessary maintenance must be performed, such as refueling and replacing parts.
2. Scrubbing: Use a clean cloth to wipe off the stains and water mark on each part of the cleaning equipment.
3. Inspection: It should be inspected before and after use, and any problems found should be dealt with in time.
4. Storage: All cleaning equipment should be kept by a dedicated person and stored in a suitable place.
5. Cleaning equipment should be stored in a special place, and the room should be kept dry and tidy.
6. All users must be trained in operation and know how to use cleaning equipment correctly.
7. Some equipment has spare parts and accessories, which should be kept properly。