Precautions for using floor scrubber in rainy days
With the continuous development of society and science and technology, all kinds of technologies are constantly improving, and the electric floor washer arises at the historic moment. The floor scrubber is widely used, and can be used indoors and outdoors. When it is used outdoors, it is inevitable to encounter rainy days, especially in summer. On rainy days, can't the electric floor scrubber work? What are the precautions?
In rainy days, there are three problems when the electric floor scrubber works.
1. Prevent the motor and circuit of the electric floor scrubber from short circuit in water or causing danger
2. The garbage on the ground will be absorbed on the ground because of rain, and it is not easy to be sucked into the dustbin, etc
3. The filter element of the electric floor scrubber is easy to absorb rainwater and sludge. If it is not treated in time, the dust absorption effect of the filter element will be affected for a long time, and it is easy to cause the electric sweeper unclean, incomplete, ash leakage and other phenomena.
So, when the electric washing machine is used in rainy days, what should be paid attention to?
1. Buy a fully enclosed electric floor washer, which can protect the driver from the influence of external weather.
2. Check whether the electric floor scrubber motor has waterproof function. If the electrical equipment is submerged, the motor will be short circuited and burned.
3. Check whether the fan of electric floor washer can work independently. There must be water on the road on rainy days. If the fan cannot work alone, it will continue to work during cleaning,
Cause a lot of water vapor to adhere to the filter element, add dust, which will cause the filter element to die and damage the filter element.
As a professional cleaning equipment manufacturer and supplier, we can provide floor scrubber, floor sweeper, carpet sweeper, car washer, snow sweeper and other products. If you have any cleaning problems, you can contact us at any time!