Portable Carpet Cleaner

1. The portable carpet cleaner is widely used on hotel, cinema, office building, large venue entertainment, large meeting carpet absorbing ash comb deep cleaning demands.
2. Front suction mouth: transparent tempered glass, sewage recovery perfect.
3. No trace rubber tires, no damage to carpet surface.
4. Fuselage structure: removable clean/sewage water tank for easy handling.

Product Details

Part I: Introduction of Portable Carpet Cleaner

The portable carpet cleaner has performance of multi-purpose and strong dust collecting ability. Intelligent operation, simple and easy, three major functions in one, spray, pump, suck at the same time.

carpet cleaning machine

Part II: Features of Portable Carpet Cleaner

1.Front water injection                        

Add clean water at any time, suitable for large area cleaning.

2.Dirty water hose

Sewage discharge is simple and convenient with one button.

3.Large rear wheel design 

Stable support, fast movement.

Portable Carpet Cleaner

Part III: Application of Portable Carpet Cleaner

Wide application rang, suitable for all kinds of carpets.

For chemical fiber carpet, wool carpet, long wool carpet, mixed carpet, pure wool carpet, etc.

Portable Carpet Cleaner

Part IV: Our Service

I.Package: We have the expericed worker can loaded the Carpet cleaner into container very well and case to waste space and let you cost more.


II: Delivery time: For this kind of machine, we have storage, so after received the deposit, we will arrange delivery it ASAP. Our nearest port is Qingdao Port, we can also deliver the goods to Tianjin Port, Shanghai Port, Guangzhou port and etc.


III.Payment term: 30% as prepayment by T/T, before machine leaving factory, the balance of 70% should be paid. Total amount less than 5000 USD, please 50% TT as deposit. 


IV. Valid time: This quotation is valid for one month. 


Part V: FAQ

1. Do we accept sample order?

A1: Yes, we accept sample, but for sample order, when delivery it usually use express.


2. How about the working life of your machine?

A2: Accordingly to the feedback from our customers, our machine can be used 3 to 5 years.


3. Could I use our logo on the machine?

A3: Yes, OEM is welcomed.

Inquiry

You Might Also Like