1. When operating the pressure washer: Always wear appropriate goggles, gloves and a mask.
2. Always keep your hands and feet out of the cleaning nozzle.
3. Always check all electrical connectors.
4. Always check all liquids.
5. Always check the hose for cracks and leaks.
6. When the gun is not in use, always set the trigger to a safe lock.
7. Always use the lowest pressure to work as much as possible, but this pressure should be enough to get the job done.
8. Always discharge the pressure from the washer before disconnecting the hose.
9. Always drain the water from the hose after each use.
10. Never point your gun at yourself or someone else.
11. Never start the unit until all hose connections have been locked in place.
12. Never start the equipment until the supply water is turned on and the appropriate water is allowed to flow through the gun shaft. Then connect the required cleaning nozzle to the gun bar.