PN150 is one of the advantages of our company. The width of snow sweeper is 1.5m, which is a rare large snow sweeper in the market. Generally, it applies to large enterprises and institutions. It can be sold to customers as a special advantage product. At present, this type of machine has no competitive models and manufacturers in the market.
1. The width of the snow brush is 1.5 meters, which is a rare large scale snow plow machine in the market.
2. Generally it is suitable for large enterprises and institutions.
3. It can be promoted to customers as a characteristic advantage product.
4. Equipped with 520mm wide large brush to get max cleaning width 1500mm
5. It can sweep an larger area of 4500 square meters per hour by 15HP strong engine.
1. Professional design team
2. You can contact me at any time
3. High quality and competitive price
4. Our products sell well at home and abroad
5. Good after-sales service
1, Q: How about the after service?
A: We have a strong team, special for after service Machine guarantee for one year. Within warranty period, if there are problems, not caused by human improper operation, we will charge of it.
2, Q: How to ensure the transaction security
A: We focus in this field many years. We run the foreign business for many years and have a very good credit.
3, Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the beginning
4, Q: How to place the order?
A: First we will recommend the suitable machine according to customer's requirements. If everything is ok. we will make the proforma invoice for you. After the invoice confnmed, you can make payment. After we received the money, we will arrange to delievery the machine
5, Q: What is the producing time?
A: Usualy we have the stock. if th e order is large or machine need to customize, we can negoalate it.
6, Q: What's the payment method
A: Normaly, we acoept the payment by TT, L/C and others.
Technical data :
Max Working Width
Oil Tank Volume
Minimum Fuel Consumption
4 forward and 2 backward