1. Environmental indicators required by national laws or local regulations.
2. Reduce the degree of dust pollution to the environment (saving time and financial resources, reducing manual cleaning of the appearance of the product, cleaning and maintenance of mechanical equipment and periodic environmental health work, etc.).
3. The problem that the products in the production workshop are polluted by dust.
4. The problem that the fixed or moving machine in the production workshop is contaminated by dust.
5. People's health problems in a dusty environment.
6. Improve work efficiency, while improving the enthusiasm of the operator.
It is especially suitable for cleaning streets, communities, parks, courtyard schools, workshops, warehouses, and large-scale event venues where power-driven cleaning equipment should not be used.