1. Work efficiency, the same work area time is greatly shortened.
2. Cleaning costs, it is certain that the cleaning cost per unit area of machinery is lower than manual;
3. The cleaning effect, the machine can avoid the problem that the cleaning agent is not used uniformly and the cleaning effect is not uniform;
4. Safety performance, so that the cleaners are in a safe environment (there are too many vehicles on the road, their own safety awareness is not strong)
5. The economic return, taking a car as an example, how much it spent on the day it was stopped, is its real price. In addition to investment costs, there are operating costs and human consumption costs.